TIPS AND TRICKS FOR DYS AND THEIR FAMILIES
The MOOC Dys aimed at helping parents and teachers to cope with the challenges posed by DYS children difficulties, both at home and in the classroom.
We wanted our MOOC content to be as reliable and practical as possible. The content should really help parents and teachers. But we wanted to go one step further and to propose a kit of practical tools for parents as well.
A set of tools that would enable the parents to meet the needs of their DYS children:
- to read better
- to write easier
- to get better organised
Today we are proud to propose a set of over 30 tools that parents can use. Each tool is described on a separate document. But all the documents are structured following the same pattern:
- on top of the page, the name of the tool
- beside the name of the tool, a set of icons provides information about the category the tools belongs too, the child age it aims to, the school level, etc. On the following page,
- we explan how this set of icons actually works
- then we give you a “Tool description”
- what kind of problem or challenge the tool can help facing
- what are the benefits of this tool for DYS children
- and, finally, an example of use in daily life
We hope you will find in this tool kit a reliable and practical set of solutions for your daily challenges.